WHY WINTER IS THE BEST TIME TO SELL YOUR HOME
1. Low inventory = less competition. Most people think Spring is the best time to sell, and it is a great time but there are tons of homes for sale so you have a lot of inventory to compete with.
2. Buyers are more serious in the winter. Since buyers are braving the elements to look for a home during winter, they are serious! Many are working under a deadline, like an expiring lease, relocation, or a contract on their current home.
3. Getting a tax break before end of year. Home buyers can write of some of the expenses of their home purchase on their taxes.
4. Time off to home shop. Most people have more time off during the holidays to shop so that means more time for browsing their favorite home apps, dreaming about their future decor, and scheduling home showings!
5. Year end financial bonuses and payouts. End of year bonuses or workers retiring with large payouts give buyers more opportunity to upgrade their living arrangements or for first time buyers to enter the housing market.
6. Corporate Relocation. One of the busiest times for corporate relocation is January and February, so those buyers are out there looking in full force!
Call me today and let's sit down and discuss getting your home sold this winter!
Heidi Hitt - 903-720-2684